We ensure that every work out is universally scaleable in both weight and relative intensity: meaning all walks of life and fitness ability can get the appropriate work out for that individual.
CFSD is for you if you:
– want to see what your body is capable of
– want to lose weight, lean out or gain muscle
– want to jump higher, throw farther, run faster
– want to be in an encouraging environment
– you are bored of the individual “globogym” workouts
– want everyday life to become easier
Drop In Policy
Members of out-of-town CrossFit affiliates are welcome to drop in to any of our normally scheduled group coaching sessions. The first drop-in is free! The joy of CrossFit has always been in the community of amazing individuals, and we never want to lose sight of that. If you would like to stay for multiple days or weeks, give us a call or email and we’ll get you situated with a temporary membership.
Open Gym Policy
CFSD is an all-coaching facility. We have a staff of expert coaches and want all of our members and visitors to benefit from them. Accordingly, we do not offer Open Gym. All members and guests are encouraged to join one of our regularly scheduled group coaching sessions